This policy governs the cancellation of any Order for a Product placed by you as the user of the candidknots.com web portal ("Site") (domain name– www.candidknots.com) ("Cancellation Policy") while renting a Product. It is here by clarified that Site Owner shall not accept the cancellation of Orders placed by a User for purchasing Products listed for sale on the Site and all such Orders shall be final and binding on the User placing such Orders. However, the Site Owner shall have the right to cancel an Order placed for purchase of Products listed for Sale in accordance with the terms specified below.
Any reference to "you" or "User" or "User's" in this Cancellation Policy, means you the User of the Site, renting the Products) displayed by the Patvel Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "the Site Owner" "we" "us" or "our") solely for personal use and/or accessing and using the Site ("Services") in the manner as set out in the terms and conditions available at ("Terms and Conditions"). Each capitalized term not defined but used in this Cancellation Policy shall have the same meaning as ascribed to such term in the Terms and Conditions.
Please note that there may be certain orders, made by you for any of the Products displayed on the Site, which the Company may be unable to accept. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any Order for any reason. This Cancellation Policy identifies and sets out some situations that may result in cancellation of your Order for renting by the Site Owner.
Accordingly, an Order for the identified Product (s) may be cancelled by the Site Owner on occurrence of the following circumstances: i. the Product is no longer available or is temporarily unavailable; ii. there are limited quantities of the identified Product (s) available for renting by the User registered on the Site and the same Product has been ordered by another User prior to your Order; iii. a problem (s) is identified by the Company in relation to the payment made by the User for any Product displayed on the Site; iv. inaccurate or insufficient Shipping Address or other detail (s) have been provided by the User at the time of placing an Order of any Product; v. the Product is requested to be delivered at a location where the Site Owner does not cater or is otherwise inaccessible; or vi. there are inaccuracies, defect or errors in the identified Product (s) or its pricing information; or vii. Any malpractice or abuse is identified by the Site Owner on part of the User while placing any Order for a Product or any malpractice or abuse by the User of the Services rendered by the Site Owner.
We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any Order placed by you. We will contact you on the details provided by you during your registration on the Site, subject to the Terms and Conditions, if all or any portion of your Order is cancelled or if additional information is required by us to accept your Order. If your Order is cancelled after you have transferred the money via NEFT or any other modes of payment linked to a bank account, it shall be refunded back in the same account.
Cancellation request by the User in relation to renting of Products: In case of requests for Order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for Order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation request by you in accordance with the cancellation terms specified below, the Site Owner shall cancel the Order and we shall refund you in your bank account relation to the Rental Fee paid by you, however, it is clarified that you shall be liable to pay cancellation fee in the manner detailed below. i. In the event you have requested for cancellation of the Order in 24 hours of product placement then entire amount shall be refunded to you. ii. In the event you have requested for cancellation after 24 hours of placing the order then 70% of the rental fee shall be refunded to you and out of the remaining 30% shall be deducted as a cancellation fee. iii. Cancellation on the booking date is not possible. iv. In all the above cases your security deposit shall be fully refunded to you. The time at which any Order is made by you for any of the Product (s) shall be recorded by the Site Owner at its sole discretion and such time shall not be disputed by you. The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by the Site Owner in relation to the determination of the applicable Cancellation Fee and accept the Site Owner's decision made in response to any cancellation request made by the User.
In case you want to cancel an Order please send a written request at the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any dispute regarding a cancellation request will be governed by this Cancellation Policy and by the laws of India and courts of Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.